From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hombre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hombre, the Spanish word for "man" and sometimes used informally in English, may refer to:
- Hombre (novel), a 1961 novel by Elmore Leonard
- Hombre (film), a 1967 motion picture based on the novel starring Paul Newman, directed by Martin Ritt
- Hombre (comics), a Spanish comics series by Antonio Segura and José Ortiz
- Hombre (magazine), a magazine for Latino men
- The Hombres, a Memphis, Tennessee rock group who had a 1967 hit with "Let It Out (Let It All Hang Out)"
- L'Hombre (or, in 17th Century Spanish orthography, Ombre), a card game of Spanish origin
- "Hombre", a 2005 song by M.I.A from her debut album Arular
- Amiga Hombre chipset for Commodore-Amiga computers
- Isuzu Hombre, a pickup truck sold in the U.S. from 1996 to 2000
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hombre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.