From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hopper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hopper or hoppers may refer to:
- A storage container used to dispense granular materials through the use of a chute to restrict flow, sometimes assisted by mechanical agitation
- A storage container used to collect granular materials designed to easily dispense these materials through the use of gravity.
- Hopper (spacecraft), a proposed spacecraft
- Hopper balloon, a kind of ultralight hot air balloon
- Hopper barge, a kind of barge
- Hopper car, a type of railway freight car
- Slant wagon, a type of wagon that is essentially a hopper; used in agriculture.
- Space hopper, a toy: a ball with handles for bouncing on.
- USS Hopper, a U.S. Navy destroyer
- Leafhopper, a member of the family Cicadellidae
- Treehopper, a member of the family Membracidae (typical treehoppers) or Aetalionidae
- The immature form of a locust
- Hopper (Mobile X-ray Hopper), for storage and transportation of x-ray cassettes and associated equipment.
- Hopper (surname)
- The Hoppers, a Southern Gospel family ensemble
- Hopper (company), a big-data start-up based in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- H.O.P.P.E.R.S. or Hoppers, the nickname of the fictional Huerta, California, from Jaime Hernandez's Locas graphic novels published in Love and Rockets
- Grasshopper (disambiguation)
- one who harvests hops
- Hoppers (game), peg solitaire game released by Think Fun
- Hopper (video game), a 1984 Frogger clone published by Acornsoft
- Hopper (food) or Appam or Aappam hoppers, a type of food in Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Sri Lankan cuisine
- fairy chess piece
- The bill hopper, wooden box on the desk of the Clerk of the United States House of Representatives in which bills or resolutions to be voted on are deposited
- Hopper, the primary antagonist in Disney's animated film A Bug's Life
- a mountain and valley in the Hunza–Nagar District of Pakistan
- Hopper crystal, a type of crystal formation shaped like a hopper wagon
- Urban entry-level drug dealers or drug dealers' aides—typically minors—are colloquially called hoppers.
- Dish Hopper (DVR), a service of Dish Network known for its AutoHop commercial-skipping feature.
- Hopper, a Redstone item added in the 1.5 update of the video game Minecraft
Notes and references
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.