||It has been suggested that some sections of this article be split into a new article titled Saraka (Austrian noble family). (Discuss) (December 2014)|
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Italian Wikipedia. (December 2014)|
(de) Saraca, Saraka
|Country||Republic of Ragusa
Aristocratic status was granted to the following members of the family on October 10, 1817 by the Austrian Empire, after the fall of the Republic.
- Nikola (Pavle's son) married Marija Bobali (n. 29.9.1650 +1712) (05.03.1660)
- Natal (17.7.1694) married Marija Proculo (Prokulić) (04.10.1703)
- Vlaho (n.?1731)
- Line 1. - Pavle (n. 9.3.1733) married Ana Bazić. Their children were:
- Marija Antonija
- Marija Agneza
- Helena Stanislavova Sorgo, born 27 February 1793 (see House of Sorkočević)
- Orsat Marijan Dominko
Dubrovnik (Dalmatia) 30.12.1832-27.10.1890 Rozeta Čekotić
- Anonija, married Đivo Bučić
- Natal, born on a ship, during the Battle of Vis - 20 July 1866 Austrian fleet defeats Italian fleet during the Austro-Prussian War.
Dubrovnik (Dalmatia) 25.01.1895 - S. Marinela 16.01.1967 Maria Stievano Piove di Sacco 28.04.1893 - S. Marinela 15.04.1982
28.04.1893 - S. Marinela 15.04.1982
Dubrovnik (Dalmatia) 4.3.1896-Padova 18.01.1997 Rodolfo Scopini Lussinpiccolo 19.03.1888 - Zadar 04.09.1940
Hvar (Dalmatia) 1897-1906
Hvar (Dalmatia) 23.11.1898 - Padova 25.03.1987 Giuseppe Seifert Ragusa (Dalmazia) 26.10.1891 - Padova 11.06.1969
Hvar (Dalmatia) 17.07.1900-Badia Polesine 30.04.1990 Konrad Kalebić (son of Kalebić and Carlotta de Zamagna) Šibenik ...1895 - Trieste 18.08.1928, They have one daughter Karla Kalebić, she married with Gino Sotti: They have three daughters:
- Maria Grazia SOTTI
- Rosella SOTTI
- Anna Maria SOTTI
- Lucia SOTTI.
Hvar (Dalmatia) 13.12.1901-Padova 13.02.1996
Zadar 05.03.1904-Trieste 01.08.1981 Ana Bačić Pula 19.02.1911 - Trieste 09.10.2007
Hvar (Dalmatia) 01.11.1905 - Padova 30.01.1968 Elizabeta Zanon Padova 17.10.1904 - 28.12.1989
Hvar (Dalmatia) 28.3.1907-Padova 19.2.1972 Costantina Bianchini Padova 7.10.1902-3.7.1985
Hvar (Dalmatia) 24.6.1910 - Padova 13.5.1992 Marija Gracija Grošetić Hvar (Dalmatia) 16.6.1910 - Padova 26.12.2000
Hvar (Dalmatia) 1911-1911
- Line 2 (Nikola's son):
- Natal Lujo
- Ana Getaldić
- Marija Katarina, date of birth unknown, died in Dubrovnik 11 May 1864, married in Dubrovnik 26 October 1806 with Vlaho Filip Kabudžić, 25 May 1774 + 13 May 1854. (see House of Kabudžić)
- Šimun (Šime)
- Đule, k.u.k. Oberst, married with Helena Herdt in Kassel.
- Stanislav (Stanko), *1838 k.u.k. Major, married with Auguste Rittler, *c.1844, + Königsfeld bei Brünn 7.3.1906
- Stanislav (Stanko) Saraka, married Freiin Bertha Dacziczky von Hessiowa, born 17 Oct 1873 in Kluky, died May 1945 in bei Dresden, they married 24 Apr 1906 in Praha Poland. = Josefstadt
- i) Marija, * Prague 9.5.1911
- ii) Ilija, * Josefstadt 31.3.1913
- Henrik, k.k. Kämmerer, * c. 1841, + Dubrovnik 30.8.1916, married Matilda N.
- 1. Nikša, k.k. Richter in Dubrovnik, + Dubrovnik 10.5.1911, married Đina Marinković.
- 2. Ivo (in Dubrovnik).
- Eugen 17.10.1836-27.11.1899
- Artur. k.u.k Präsident des Obersten Gerichtshofes von Sarajevo
(21.3. 1877 m. 1925 ?)
- Ines, married Karlo v. Hreljanović in Zagreb, he was in charge in Agriculture School in Gruz, with the owner Baron Frano Gondola, since the years 1885 until 1900.
Confirmation of nobility
The Austrian Empire confirmed the aristocratic status of the Saraca brothers, Natale, Nikola, and Stefano on October 10, 1817. The last Saraca who received the confirmation of nobility was Natale Frano Saraca, on March 27, 1835. According to Baron v. Procházka; the family Saraca "is one of the four still (1928)oldest existing from the Middle Ages, from Ston, in the Republic of Ragusa, the family immigrated to Italy, from the family were many consuls and Knez of the Republic of Ragusa".
The aristocracy of the family was recognized on 24 August 1927 in the Kingdom of Italy to the son of Count Orsato Saraca and Roza Čekotić (and their descendants).
- Ober Bris bei Rokcyan 3.4.1896
- Gottsegen bei Brünn 4.10.1870, + Teplitz-Schönau 2.3.1916, k u k Maj d 98. InfRgt
- Siebmacher "Dalmatien", page 20.
- Roman Freiherr v. Procházka: Meine zweiunddreißig Ahnen und ihre Sippenkreise, Leipzig 1928, 309
- Vittorio Spreti: Enciclopedia storico-nobiliare italiana, Band 6, Milano 1932, 129
- Libro d’oro della nobiltà italiana 2005-2009 (Band 28), 525