From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Huang or Hwang may refer to:
- Huang (surname) (黃), Chinese surname with several Vietnamese variants
- Huangfu (皇甫), Chinese surname
- Hwang (Korean name) (黃), (皇), a common Korean family name
- Hwangbo (Korean name), (皇甫) Chinese Korean surname
- Emperor of China, titled as Huang Di
- Huang (state), state in ancient China.
- Huangshan, mountain range in Anhui, China
- Huang County, former county in Shandong, China, current Longkou City
- Huang River, or Yellow River, in China
- Hwang River, in Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
- Huang's algorithm, algorithm for detecting termination in a distributed system
- Huang (Coca-Cola), a brand of Coca-Cola
- Huang, a character in the anime cartoon Darker than Black
- Fenghuang, mythological birds of East Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.