|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Release date(s)||PlayStation 3
|Genre(s)||Sports simulation (cue sports)|
Hustle Kings is a pool video game developed by VooFoo Studios for the PlayStation 3. It was released on the PlayStation Store in Europe on 22 December 2009 and in North America on 28 January 2010. The game features a career mode as well as various trick shot and tournament modes. The game also features online play allowing the user to compete against other players over the PlayStation Network. Hustle Kings is also available for the PlayStation Vita portable gaming system.
Hustle Kings allows the user to play their external music from the PlayStation 3 hard drive during gameplay. It also utilises the PlayStation 3's implementation of the YouTube API, allowing users to record video of their gameplay and upload it to the video-sharing website from within the game. Hustle Kings has also been confirmed to support PlayStation Move as an input method. On August 11, 2014, it was announced that Hustle Kings will be coming to the PlayStation 4 in the form of a free-to-play release.
The Hustle Kings: Snooker Pack add-on module was released 8 June 2010. For a small additional fee over the cost of the original game, it provides snooker as well as pool simulation, both single- and multi-player.
- "PlayStation Store Update". Blog.EU.PlayStation.com. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. 22 December 2009.
- "Hustle Kings: The King of Pool Games". Blog.EU.PlayStation.com. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. 31 August 2009.
- Marshall, Gary. "PS Vita: what you need to know". Techradar.com. Retrieved 2011-08-31.
- "Hustle Kings Available Today". Blog.EU.PlayStation.com. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. 22 December 2009.
- The VooFoo Studios website
|This article on a cue sports-themed video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|