From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IME may refer to:
Organizations & Programs
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, British engineering society
- Institute of Management Education, Hayatabad Peshawar KPK Pakistan
- Instituto Militar de Engenharia (Military Institute of Engineering), an engineering school in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Iran Mercantile Exchange, an Iranian commodity exchange
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers India, an Indian engineering society
- Master of Science in Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship offered by the Fox School of Business at Temple University
- Independent Medical Examination - insurance term
Science and Technology
- Input method editor, a program or operating system component that allows computer users to enter characters and symbols not found on their keyboard. Although originally used for Microsoft Windows, its use has now gained acceptance in other operating systems.
- In-Movie Experience, a content channel for providing bonus material on HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc
- Intron Mediated Enhancement, a biological process by which some intron sequences can enhanc
- I Mother Earth, an alternative rock band from Canada
As an acronym or code
- In My Experience
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.