|Look up IME or ime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IME may refer to:Institute of Mechanical Engineers, The Institution Of Mechanical Engineers (India) is one of the oldest professional institutions in India established in 1914 to promote, advance and update knowledge, business & practice of mechanical engineering professionals.
Among the activities it conducts biannual examinations known as Technician Engineers Part-I & Part-II, Automobile Technician Engineers examination Part-I & Part-II, Production Technician Engineers Part-I & Part-II, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Technician Engineers Examination Part-I & Part-II and Section A & Section B of Associate Membership (also known as Chartered Engineers) Examination in Mechanical Engineering.
The Institution is thus helping thousands of younger members of community working in engineering to obtain engineering qualification & also to advance their technical knowledge & enhance their engineering career but, who have been unfortunate in securing admission in regular Polytechnics and Engineering Colleges due to no fault of their through non formal system of education.
Science and Technology
- Input method editor, a program or operating system component that allows computer users to enter characters and symbols not found on their keyboard
- In-Movie Experience, a content channel for providing bonus material on HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc
- Intron-mediated enhancement, a biological process by which some intron sequences can enhance gene expression
- Instituto Militar de Engenharia (Military Institute of Engineering), an engineering school in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Iran Mercantile Exchange, an Iranian commodity exchange
- I Mother Earth, an alternative rock band from Canada
- International Management Education, a Danish Education provider
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IME.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.