From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up IME or ime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IME may refer to:
Organizations & Programs
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, a British engineering society
- Instituto Militar de Engenharia (Military Institute of Engineering), an engineering school in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Iran Mercantile Exchange, an Iranian commodity exchange
Science and Technology
- Input method editor, a program or operating system component that allows computer users to enter characters and symbols not found on their keyboard
- In-Movie Experience, a content channel for providing bonus material on HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc
- Intron Mediated Enhancement, a biological process by which some intron sequences can enhance gene expression
- I Mother Earth, an alternative rock band from Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IME.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.