From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ipe or IPE can refer to:
- International political economy, a sub-field of international relations in the discipline of political science
- Ipê, trees in the genus Tabebuia and their wood
- Ipe (program), an extensible drawing editor
- Individual Plant Examination in nuclear power plant probabilistic risk assessment
- Institute of Public Enterprise in India
- Intellectual property education
- Internal Program Error, error in software with no diagnostic, assert as an example
- International Petroleum Exchange, one of the world's largest energy futures and options exchanges
- Interprofessional education
- I Profil Européen, a steel profile in civil engineering
- Individual Protective Equipment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.