From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Illinois in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Illinois is a state in the United States.
Illinois may also refer to:
- Illinois Country, a region of colonial America
- Illinois Territory, an organized territory of the USA from 1809 to 1818
- Illinois River, a tributary of the Mississippi River in the state of Illinois
- Illinois River (Colorado)
- Illinois River (Oklahoma) in Arkansas and Oklahoma
- Illinois River (Oregon)
- Illinois Township, Pope County, Arkansas
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the largest campus in the University of Illinois system
- Illinois Fighting Illini, this school's intercollegiate athletic program
- Illinois College, a private liberal arts college located in Jacksonville, Illinois
- SS Illinois (1873), an American Line passenger steamship
- SS Illinois (1917), a cargo ship in service with the Harlem Steamship Co and Compagnie Générale Transatlantique
- USS Illinois (BB-7), the lead ship of Illinois-class battleship, launched in 1898
- USS Illinois (BB-65), a former planned Iowa-class battleship
- USS Illinois (SSN-786), a planned Virginia-class submarine
- Battleship Illinois (replica), a full-scale mockup of an Indiana-class battleship
- Illinois Confederation, a group of Native American tribes
- "Illinois" (state song), the state song of Illinois
- Illinois (album), a 2005 album by Sufjan Stevens
- Illinois (band), an American indie rock band
- The Illinois, a proposed mile-high skyscraper building designed in 1956
People with the name
- Illinois Jacquet, a jazz saxophone player
- Illinois City, Illinois
- Miami-Illinois, a Native American Algonquian language
- All pages beginning with "Illinois"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.