From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Illyricum can refer to:
- Illyria, a region in the Balkans in classical antiquity, inhabited by ancient Illyrians
- Illyricum (Roman province), a Roman province that existed between 167 BC and 10 AD
- Diocese of Illyricum, a diocese of the Late Roman Empire
- Praetorian prefecture of Illyricum, one of four praetorian prefectures into which the Late Roman Empire was divided
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.