From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up indio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indio may refer to:
- Indio, California
- Indio, person of indigenous peoples of the Americas
- The Spanish Colonial racial term for the native Austronesian peoples of the Philippines between the 16th and 19th centuries
- Indios de Ciudad Juárez, football team
- Indio, Brazilian football players:
- Indio (musician) (fl. c. 1990), Canadian musician Gordon Peterson
- Indio (film) (1989)
- Indio (TV series) (2013), a fictional epic set upon the start of the Spanish colonization of the Philippines.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.