Interop is an annual trade fair for information technology organised by UBM. It takes place at five different locations at various times of the year: Mumbai (India), New York (NY, USA), Tokyo(Japan), London (UK) and Las Vegas (NV, USA). 2011 marked Interop's 25th anniversary and throughout that time, Interop has promoted interoperability and openness, beginning with IP networks and continuing in today's emerging cloud computing era. For every US event, Interop volunteers build a network (called the InteropNet) using tools from various vendors to demonstrate the latest technologies and interoperability.
- Interop Las Vegas - April 22 - May 1
- Interop London - June 16 - June 18
- Interop Las Vegas - March 31 - April 4
- Interop New York - September 29 - October 3
- Interop Las Vegas - May 6 - May 10
- Interop Mumbai - November 20 - 22 2013
- Interop Las Vegas - May 6-10
- Interop Tokyo - June 12-15
- Interop New York - October 1-5
- Interop Mumbai - October 10-12
Interop Las Vegas was held in May 2011 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. Exhibitors included Avaya, Hewlett-Packard, Citrix Systems, D-Link, Exinda, Riverbed Technology and F5 Networks. Notable speakers include Vint Cerf and Mark B. Templeton.
The Tokyo Conference was held in June, 2011. The Mumbai conference was held in September, and the New York conference in October at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
- Sue Smith (7 May 2013). "Interop: Networking Leaders Demo Shortest Path Bridging". Newsfactor. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- "Avaya Fabric Enabled Networking to Power InteropNet at Interop 2013". Avaya. 2013. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- Official website
- Official Interop Mumbai Expo Web Site
- UBM Tech official web site
- UBM official web site
|This international trade related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|