From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JCI may refer to:
- Jakarta Composite Index of Indonesia Stock Exchange (see JSX Composite)
- JCI Limited or Johannesburg Consolidated Investment Company Limited, formed in 1889 and later split into Anglo American Platinum, Johnnic, and JCI Gold
- Johnson Controls Inc., a producer of automotive systems, automotive batteries and climate control systems
- Joint Commission International, a US-based organization for healthcare accreditation
- Journal of Clinical Investigation, a journal that publishes biomedical research and reviews
- Junior Chamber International, a worldwide community of young active citizens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JCI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.