Jack and Zhong Fu won the quadrennial World Open Pairs Championship, 2006 in Verona, Italy. On a team of five players that same year, they won the annual Vanderbilt, the oldest major tournament in North America. Jack has more than 10 Chinese National Championships, and has represented China from 2003 to 2009 in various World Championship events including quarterfinal or better finishes in the Bermuda Bowl, the Mind Sport Olympics, the transnational teams, and the Rosenblum.
Jack is a full-time professional bridge player and lives in Tianjin, China.
- Vanderbilt, 2006
- World Open Pairs Championship, 2006
- Cavendish Invitational Teams, 2009
- 10 Chinese national championships
- 5 Pacific Asia Bridge Federation championships as part of the China national team
- National Pairs Champion in the Netherlands 1998
- Vanderbilt: Semifinalist, 2008
- Bermuda Bowl: 5th place, 2007; 4th, 2009 (China national team)
- World Transnational Teams: 2nd place, 2003; 4th, 2005
The Transnational Teams permit late entry by players from national teams knocked out before the Bermuda Bowl semifinals. China finished 12th, 10th, 5th, and 4th in the last four Bermuda Bowl tournaments, 2003 to 2009; except in 2009 it was possible to enter the Transnational Teams as well, and to finish 2nd, 4th, and 10th.
|This bridge-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|