From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jacobin may refer to:
- Jacobin (politics), a member of the Jacobin club, or political radical, generally
- The Jacobin, an opera by Antonín Dvořák
- The Jacobin Club, a political club during the French Revolution
- Jacobin (magazine), an American leftist political magazine.
- Jacobin (pigeon), a breed of domestic pigeon
- Danish Jacobin, a breed of domestic pigeon
- Jacobin violet, another name for the French wine grape Pascal blanc
- Jacobin (hummingbird), two species of hummingbirds from the genus Florisuga
- Dominican Order, the Catholic religious order known in France as the Jacobin Order
- The Black Jacobins, a book about the Haitian revolution by C.L.R. James.
- Jacobean era, the reign of James I of England
- Jacobite (disambiguation)
- Jacobitism, support for the House of Stuart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jacobin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.