From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jaina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jaina can refer to:
- Jain/Jaina, a follower of Jainism, an ancient classical religion of India
- List of Jains, a list of various notable Jains
- Federation of Jain Associations in North America (JAINA)
- Jaina Island, an archaeological site of the Maya civilization, in the present-day Mexican state of Campeche
- Jaina Solo, a fictional Star Wars Expanded Universe character
- Jaina Proudmoore, a fictional character in Warcraft III and World of Warcraft
- Jaina (grape), a Spanish wine grape
- Game Informer provides information on who the character is, why the character is important, and what is next for the character in "Faces of Warcraft: The Essential Introduction to Characters," Game Informer 183 (July 2008): 101.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.