From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jaina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jaina can refer to:
- Jain/Jaina, a follower of Jainism, an ancient classical religion of India
- List of Jains, a list of various notable Jains
- Federation of Jain Associations in North America (JAINA)
- Jaina Island, an archaeological site of the Maya civilization, in the present-day Mexican state of Campeche
- Jaina Solo, a fictional Star Wars Expanded Universe character
- Jaina Proudmoore, a fictional character in the Warcraft franchise created by Blizzard Entertainment
- Jaina (grape), a Spanish wine grape
- "Jaina Proudmoore - Game Guide". Battle.net. Blizzard Entertainment. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.