|No. 37 New York Jets|
|Date of birth:||September 21, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Brooklyn, New York|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||196 lb (89 kg)|
|High school:||Brooklyn (NY) Fort Hamilton|
|NFL draft:||2011 / Round: 2 / Pick: 54|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2014
|Stats at NFL.com|
Jaiquawn Jarrett (born September 21, 1989) is an American football safety for the New York Jets of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the second round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He played college football at Temple.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|5 ft 11⅞ in||198 lb||4.62 s||1.54 s||2.60 s||4.14 s||6.95 s||30 in||9 ft 5 in||14 reps|
|All values from 2011 NFL Scouting Combine.|
Jarrett was selected by the Philadelphia Eagles in the second round (54th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft. He was signed to a four-year contract on July 27, 2011. Jarrett was released by the Philadelphia Eagles on September 11, 2012.
New York Jets
Jarrett signed a future/reserve contract with the New York Jets on December 31, 2012. Jarrett entered the 2013 preseason competing with Antonio Allen for the starting free safety job. Jarret had his breakout performance against the Steelers in 2014, earning 2 interceptions, 10 tackles, a sack, and a fumble recovery. In 2015 Jaiquawn Jarrett signed a 1 year, $1,542,000 contract with the New York Jets, including an average annual salary of $1,542,000. In 2015, Jarrett will earn a base salary of $1,542,000. Jarrett has a cap hit of $1,542,000.
- "Jaiquawn Jarrett, DS #4 FS, Temple". nfldraftscout.com. Retrieved 2011-04-30.
- Torenli, John (April 29, 2011). "Former Tiger Star Jarrett Ready to Go in NFL Draft This Weekend". brooklyneagle.com. Retrieved 2011-04-29.
- Jets Media Relations Department (31 December 2012). "Jets Sign 8 to Reserve/Future Contracts". New York Jets. Archived from the original on 31 December 2012. Retrieved 31 December 2012.
- Frankel, Charlie (12 August 2013). "Allen, Jarrett Fighting for the ‘Other’ Safety Spot". New York Jets. Archived from the original on 13 August 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- Career statistics and player information from NFL.com • ESPN • Pro-Football-Reference
- New York Jets bio
- Philadelphia Eagles bio
- Temple Owls football bio