Brown in the 2012 NFL season.
|No. 25 Indianapolis Colts|
|Date of birth:||October 14, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Phoenix, Arizona|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||205 lb (93 kg)|
|High school:||Phoenix (AZ) South Mountain|
|NFL draft:||2011 / Round: 4 / Pick: 118|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics as of 2014
Stats at NFL.com
Jalil Brown (born October 14, 1987) is an American football cornerback for the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at the University of Colorado at Boulder. He was selected in the fourth round of the 2011 NFL Draft by the Kansas City Chiefs, with whom he played two seasons.
High school career
Brown broke Terrell Suggs rushing record with 512 yards.
Brown attended the University of Colorado at Boulder where he finished his career with 167 career tackles, six interceptions, and 21 pass deflections.
After his senior season, he was invited to play in the 2011 Senior Bowl.
Kansas City Chiefs
Brown was selected with the 118th overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft by the Kansas City Chiefs. After the season, Brown had 8 tackles. He also has 1 fumble recovery against the New York Jets. Brown`s best game during the season was against the New England Patriots, where he had 3 tackles. The Chiefs waived him in the last round of final cuts on September 1, 2013.
Brown was signed by the Indianapolis Colts on October 22, 2013 after placing Reggie Wayne on injured reserve. After appearing in five games for the Colts, Brown was waived by the Colts on December 14, 2013.
Second stint with the Indianapolis Colts
Second stint with the Miami Dolphins
Third stint with the Indianapolis Colts
- "Jalil Brown". kffl.com. Retrieved December 4, 2014.
- "INDIANAPOLIS COLTS MAKE ROSTER MOVES". 22 October 2013. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- Indianapolis Colts Make Roster Moves
- Miami Dolphins on Twitter: The team has waived tight end Michael Egnew, defensive tackle Micajah Reynolds and waived/injured defensive back Jalil Brown.
- "Colts sign Mathis to extension through 2016". Sportsnet. September 30, 2014. Retrieved September 30, 2014.
- Kelly, Omar. "http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-miami-dolphins-resign-cornerback-jalil-brown-20141115-story.html". Sun Sentinel.
- "Colts waive rookie cornerback Loucheiz Purifoy, sign Jalil Brown". si.com. November 27, 2014. Retrieved February 18, 2015.