James Dale Davidson
James Dale Davidson is an American private investor and investment writer, co-writer of the newsletter Strategic Investment, and co-author with William Rees-Mogg of The Sovereign Individual, The Great Reckoning (1991), and Blood in the Streets (1987; "overlong and overblown" - Kirkus Reviews). He also wrote The Plague of the Black Debt - How to Survive the Coming Depression. He is also the founder and former head of the National Taxpayers Union.
- Tom Lucas, "UK: Book Review - The great reckoning - A global warning on wealth", Management Today, 01 May 1992, http://www.managementtoday.co.uk/news/409185/UK-Book-Review---great-reckoning---global-warning-wealth/?DCMP=ILC-SEARCH
- "The Great Reckoning" (Review), Kirkus Reviews, August 1, 1991, https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/james-dale-davidson/the-great-reckoning/
- Will Hutton, "Beware the Ides of Mogg", London Review of Books, April 9, 1992, http://www.lrb.co.uk/v14/n07/will-hutton/beware-the-ides-of-mogg
- "BLOOD IN THE STREETS: Investment Profits in a World Gone Mad" (Review), Kirkus Reviews, June 1, 1987, https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/james-dale-with-william-rees-mogg-davidson/blood-in-the-streets-investment-profits-in-a-wo/
- "Taxpayers Union fought for 21 years". The Washington Times. 1995-01-31. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
|This biographical article about a United States activist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|