Jasmine Becket-Griffith (born June 4, 1979) is a freelance artist who specializes in fairy, fantasy, and gothic artwork. Her preferred medium is acrylic on canvas or wood and her designs appear on many lines of licensed merchandise, notably through the chain stores Hot Topic and collectibles through the Bradford Group including co-branded Disney projects. She is also a staple at fantasy conventions, namely Dragon*Con, MegaCon (Orlando) and FaerieCon.
Jasmine's physical gallery for her artwork is at Pop Gallery Orlando at Downtown Disney in the Walt Disney World Resort. She lives in Celebration, Florida with her husband/assistant, Matt.
Her artwork has been published in:
- Fairy: the Art of Jasmine Becket-Griffith
- Jasmine Becket-Griffith: Portfolio Volume I
- The Art of Faery by David Riche
- The World of Faery by David Riche
- Spectrum 11 the fantasy art collection
- Spectrum 13 the fantasy art collection
- Spectrum 15 the fantasy art collection
- 500 Fairy Motifs by David Riche
- Gothic Art Now by Jasmine Becket-Griffith and Brom
- Strangeling.com(Her own website)
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|