||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for academics. (November 2011)|
John Feffer is an author and currently co-director of Foreign Policy in Focus at the Institute for Policy Studies. He is a fellow at the Open Society Foundations. His books include Crusade 2.0, (City Lights, 2012), a description of contemporary attacks on Islam, North Korea/South Korea: US Policy and the Korean Peninsula, a description of current U.S. policy towards Korea and its limitations, Power Trip, a narrative of American unilateralism during the George W. Bush administration, and Living in Hope, a description of creative responses by local communities to the challenges of globalization.
His articles frequently appear on The Huffington Post.
Awards and Fellowships
- Herbert W. Scoville Fellowship (1988)
- Foamers: A Novel of Suspense (Scribner, 1997)
- All Over the Map (Smashwords, 2012)
- Crusade 2.0 (City Lights Publishers, 2012)
- Directory of Scoville Peace Fellows, 1987-Present
- Jon Berson (John Feffer)
- John Feffer's bio at the Institute for Policy Studies
- John Feffer's personal website