|Alma mater||Dartmouth College
Harvard Business School
|Occupation||President & CEO of Seventh Generation Inc.|
Life and career
Replogle earned an A.B. in government from Dartmouth College in 1988. While a student at Dartmouth, he served as student body president and was a member of Bones Gate fraternity. After leaving Dartmouth, Replogle spent five years working at the Boston Consulting Group before enrolling at Harvard Business School, where he graduated with distinction two years later.
After Harvard, he was hired by Guinness Brewery as head of strategy for Guinness Americas and Caribbean. He remained with the company (a subsidiary of Diageo) for eight years, eventually becoming President of Guinness Bass Import Co. in the U.S. and Guinness U.K. Replogle was previously the general manager for Unilever's North American skin care division and President and CEO of Burt's Bees before joining Seventh Generation Inc. as CEO and President on February 9, 2011.
- "Dartmouth Alumni Council Nominates Two Trustee Candidates". Dartmouth College Office of Alumni Relations. 12-04-2009. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- "Seventh Generation Names John Replogle to Serve as CEO and President". 02-09-2011. Retrieved 31 May 2011.
- Berger, Greg (12-04-2009). "Alumni Council selects candidates for Board of Trustees". The Dartmouth. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- Roselman, Josh (2007-10-24). "Graduate journeys from beer to Burt’s Bees". The Dartmouth. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- "Whiz Kid: GBIC CEO John Replogle's youthful mien is belied by a resume as long as your arm". Modern Brewery Age. 2002-1-28. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- Houston, Susan (4-09-2009). "Burt's Bees president John Replogle to speak at Kenan-Flagler April 22". News Services, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- "John Replogle - Newsobserver.com". The News & Observer. 2009-06-15. Retrieved 5 December 2009.