30 May 1950 |
|Occupation||Solicitor, Journalist, Author|
|Notable credit(s)||BBC News
Daily Telegraph Legal Affairs Editor
He was educated at Latymer Upper School in Hammersmith and Wadham College, University of Oxford, where he took a law degree. He qualified as a solicitor in 1976, at Dixon Ward solicitors in Richmond, Surrey.
Rozenberg began his career in journalism at the BBC in 1975, where he launched Law in Action on BBC Radio 4 in 1984. At the BBC he worked across all media formats, providing legal commentary on major cases and where legal affairs affected a headline story. In 2000 he joined the Daily Telegraph as Legal Affairs Editor, where he remained until the end of 2008. He also wrote a column for the Evening Standard.
Now a freelance journalist, he writes regular columns for the Law Society Gazette, Law Business Review and Standpoint magazine. In May 2010 he started writing a weekly blog for The Guardian's online law page. On 8 June 2010, he returned to the BBC to present Law in Action, 25 years after starting the radio programme.
Rozenberg holds an honorary doctorate in law from the University of Hertfordshire, is an honorary bencher of Gray's Inn, and is accredited as a mediator by the ADR group. He has won the Bar Council's Legal Reporting Award four times.
- Joshua Rozenberg (1995-01-12). The Search for Justice. Hodder & Stoughton. ISBN 0-340-62859-6.
- Joshua Rozenberg (2004-03-11). Privacy and the Press. OUP Oxford. ISBN 0-19-925056-1.
- "Joshua Rozenberg". The Times. 2008-04-21. Retrieved 2010-06-11.
- "Joshua Rozenberg returns as presenter of Law in Action". BBC Press Office. 2010-05-26. Retrieved 2010-06-11.
- "The multicultural menace, anti-semitism and me", Jackie Ashley meets Melanie Phillips, The Guardian, 6 June 2006
- "Joshua Rozenberg". Noel Gay. Retrieved 2010-06-11.
- "Joshua Rozenberg". Evening Standard. Retrieved 2010-06-11.
- "Joshua Rozenberg returns to Radio 4's Law in Action". Press Gazette. 2010-05-27. Retrieved 2010-06-11.
- Personal website
- Rozenberg's blog at The Guardian
- Law column at Standpoint
- Rozenberg at Jornalisted
- Law Reports, the former column of Rozenberg at the Daily Telegraph
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|