|Full name||Juan Miguel Jiménez López|
|Date of birth||20 May 1993|
|Place of birth||Coín, Spain|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in)|
|2013||→ Racing Santander (loan)||19||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 May 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Juanmi was born in Coín, Málaga. Raised in Málaga CF's youth ranks, he made his first-team debut on 13 January 2010 in a Copa del Rey away match against Getafe CF, scoring as the Andalusians were crushed 1–5 (losing 3–6 on aggregate), which made him the club's youngest ever goalscorer in an official match at the age of only 16; on the 17th he first appeared in La Liga, playing eight minutes in a 1–0 home win against the same opponent.
On 27 March 2010, Juanmi assisted to Apoño's goal in a 1–1 home draw against CD Tenerife. Although Málaga were threatened with relegation until the last day of the season, he still was able to appear in five first-team games, totalling 110 minutes; on 5 August he signed his first professional contract, keeping him with the club until the end of 2014–15.
On 12 September 2010, 17-year-old Juanmi started at Real Zaragoza, scoring twice as Málaga led 5–0 at the 30-minute mark (eventually winning 5–3). By doing this, he became the youngest player in the competition's history to score two goals in only one game.
After the 2011 summer signing of Ruud van Nistelrooy, Juanmi was further demoted down Málaga's attacking pecking order. He made his first appearance of the season on 11 December 2011, coming on as a substitute and scoring in a 1–1 home draw against CA Osasuna; two days later he started at Getafe for the campaign's Spanish Cup, and netted the game's only goal in the 84th minute.
- Spain U19
- As of 16 February 2014
- "El Getafe no tiene piedad del Málaga" [Getafe has no mercy on Málaga] (in Spanish). ABC. 14 January 2010. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "Malaga peg back cup tormentors". ESPN Soccernet. 17 January 2010. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Alfaro is spot on". ESPN Soccernet. 27 March 2010. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Juanmi, blanquiazul hasta la 2014–2015" [Juanmi, blanquiazul until 2014–2015] (in Spanish). Málaga's official website. 5 August 2010. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "Five star Malaga romp home in thriller". ESPN Soccernet. 12 September 2010. Retrieved 20 February 2011.
- "Juanmi Jiménez: "Todo me salió bien en Zaragoza"" [Juanmi Jiménez: "Everything went smoothly in Zaragoza"] (in Spanish). La Opinión de Málaga. 14 September 2010. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Juanmi rescues Malaga point". ESPN Soccernet. 11 December 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Juanmi rompe el pacto de no agresión" [Juanmi breaks non-aggression pact] (in Spanish). Marca. 13 December 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Juanmi". Soccerway. Retrieved 31 March 2014.