From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carl Jung (1875–1961) was a Swiss psychiatrist, an influential thinker and the founder of analytical psychology.
Jung may also refer to:
- Jung (surname)
- Jung (Korean given name)
- JUNG, Java Universal Network/Graph Framework
- Jung (1996 film)
- Jung (2000 film)
- Xirong (Hsi-jung), or Rong (Jung), barbarian peoples to the west of Chinese civilization
- Jung-Kellogg Library, library of Missouri Baptist University in St. Louis, Missouri
- Arnold Jung Lokomotivfabrik, German locomotive manufacturer
- Salar Jung Museum, museum in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Young (disambiguation)
- Yung (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.