|Full name||Klubi Futbollistik Laçi|
|Ground||Laçi Stadium, Albania|
|2013–14||Albanian Superliga, 3rd|
|Website||Club home page|
Klubi Futbollit Laçi is an Albanian football club based in the city of Laç, northwest Albanian. The club was formed in 1960, and their biggest achievement to date has been winning the 2011-12 Albanian Cup. The club's colours are white and black and they play their home games at the Laçi Stadium.
The club was founded in 1960 under the name Industriali Laç, the name was changed to KS Laçi in 1991 when the club first participated in the Albanian Superliga, the name was changed for the last time to KF Laçi in 1997. The first trophy won by the club was the 2008-09 Albanian First Division.
Altin Cuko is the KF Laçi player to have won the Albanian Superliga Golden Boot whilst still playing for the club. This was achieved in the 1995-1996 season where KF Laçi finished in 12th place, out of 18. Cuko had already scored 5 goals for KS Tomori Berat before moving to KF Laçi in January 1996, where he netted another 16 times to give him the Golden boot with a total of 21 goals throughout the entire season with both Tomori and Laçi.
The club appointed current manager Stavri Nica on 7 July 2006, ahead of the 2006-2007 season in the Albanian First Division. The owner of the club Pashk Laska revealed the new manager at the club's Stadiumi Laçi in front of a considerable number of fans. Nica has guided the club to promotion to the top tier of Albanian football and managed to win the Albanian First Division title in the 2008-2009 season. Laçi made their best finish in Superliga in the 2009-10 season; where they finished 4th and qualified for the UEFA Europa League.
The club currently play their home games at the Stadiumi Laçi which has a capacity of around 11,000 people. Following a very impressive 2009-2010 campaign the club's directors turned to reconstructing the current stadium in hope of gaining the UEFA licence to stage their Europa League games at their home ground. The club installed 4500 plastic seats into the "Karshi" stand.
Laçi have only ever competed in Europe just once in 2010 in the Europa League, they achieved this through their very good 2009-2010 campaign in which they finished 4th and earned a place in Europe for the first time. The club's first ever European game was played on 1 July 2010 at the Stadiumi Niko Dovana in Durres. They played FC Dnepr Mogilev of Belarus in the Europa League 1st qualifying round and their first ever match finished 1-1. Although Laçi had the lesser of the chances and only had 2 goal attempts in the match, they still managed to lead for much of the second half through a goal by youngster Bledar Marashi in injury time in the first half. However Dnepro equalised in the 92nd minute through Dmitri Turlin which ruined a dream European debut for Laçi.
Laçi in European football
|2010–11||UEFA Europa League||1Q||Dnepr Mogilev||1–1||1–7||2–8|
|2013–14||UEFA Europa League||1Q||Differdange 03||0–1||1–2||1–3|
|2014–15||UEFA Europa League||1Q||Rudar Velenje||1–1||1–1||2–2 (penalties)|
|2Q||FC Zorya Luhansk||–||–||–|
- 1Q: First qualifying round
- 2Q: Second qualifying round
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
|Goalkeeping coach||Kastriot Rama|
- Stavri Nica (July 1, 2009–July 28, 2010)
- Nevil Dede (July 4, 2011–June 30, 2012)
- Përparim Daiu (July 1, 2012–Aug 29, 2012)
- Stavri Nica (Aug 30, 2012–Sept 29, 2012)
- Ylber Zani (Sept 30, 2012–Oct 17, 2012)
- Ramadan Shehu (Oct 18, 2012–Dec 31, 2012)
- Stavri Nica (Jan 1, 2013–)
- Biggest ever home league victory: KF Laçi 7-0 Albpetrol Patos - 27 September 1997
- Biggest ever home league defeat: KF Laçi 1-7 Vllaznia Shkodër - 18 December 2004
- Biggest ever away league victory: Shkumbini Peqin 2-5 KF Laçi - 11 March 2011
- Biggest ever away league defeat: Vllaznia Shkodër 5-1 KF Laçi - 5 March 2005
- Biggest ever European away defeat: Dnepr Mogilev 7-1 KF Laçi - 8 July 2010
Albanian records from September 1997
- "Kepucet Arta" (in Albanian). Albania-Sport. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- Giovanni Armillotta (2009-07-15). "Albanian Football Season 1995-1996". RSSSF. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "Stavri Nica, pankina e re e Laçit" (in Albanian). Albania-Sport. 2006-07-07. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- Mario Nikolla (2010-05-20). "Stadiumi Lacit pajiset me stola plastik" (in Albanian). Albania Soccer. Retrieved 2010-06-01.
- "Laci 1-1 Dnepro Match statistics". UEFA. 2010-07-01. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- Official webite
- Laçi at Soccerway
- Laçi at Eurorivals
- Laçi at Betstudy
- Laçi at IMscouting
- Laçi at Football.co.uk