|City of license||Wamsutter, Wyoming|
|First air date||2009|
|Format||Oldies (currently silent)|
|HAAT||16 meters (52 feet)|
|Former callsigns||KRAN (2006-2009)
|Owner||White Park Broadcasting, Inc.|
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on June 28, 2006. The new station was assigned the KRAN call sign by the FCC on October 30, 2006.
On March 23, 2009, White Park Broadcasting swapped call signs with KHNA, which has a construction permit for 103.3 FM broadcasting from the Warren AFB, Wyoming. KHNA received its license to cover from the FCC on May 4, 2009.
On January 7, 2013, the station changed its call sign from KHNA to KKAR.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved August 1, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BNPH-20060310AAT)". FCC Media Bureau. June 28, 2006.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-20090424ACQ)". FCC Media Bureau. May 4, 2009.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KKAR
- Radio-Locator information on KKAR
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KKAR