From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KRS is an abbreviation that can mean:
- KRS-One (born 1965), one of several pseudonyms for Lawrence Krisna Parker, an American hip-hop musician
- Kill Rock Stars, an American record label
- "Knowledge representation system" (see Knowledge representation), a system for library classification and for processing concepts in an information system
- "Knowledge retrieval system" (see Information retrieval), an information retrieval system which includes aspects of knowledge retrieval
- Krishna Raja Sagara (India), name of both a lake and the dam that causes it
- Kristiansand Airport, Kjevik, IATA airport code
- KRS Film Distributors (Malta)
- Kamen Rider Stronger, a Japanese television series
- Kuju Rail Simulator, a train simulator in development by Kuju Entertainment
- Kadet Remaja Sekolah, a government youth organisation in Malaysia
- Kentucky Revised Statutes, the statutory law of the U.S. state of Kentucky
- Kind regards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.