From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaiyuan may refer to:
- Kaiyuan, Liaoning (开原), a county-level city in Liaoning, China
- Kaiyuan, Yunnan (开远), a county-level city in Yunnan
- Kaiyuan Subdistrict, Xiamen (开元街道), a subdistrict in Siming District, Xiamen, Fujian
- Kaiyuan District (开元区), former district in Xiamen, Fujian
- Kaiyuan, Shulan (开原镇), town in Jilin
- Kaiyuan era, the early half of the reign of Emperor Xuanzong of the Tang Dynasty
- Kaiyuan Za Bao, Tang Dynasty's official publication during the Kaiyuan era
- Kaiyuan coin, a standard coin of the Tang Dynasty
- Kaiyuan Temple (开元寺), Song Dynasty Buddhist temple in Quanzhou Municipality, Fujian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.