Kameryn "Kami" Craig (born July 21, 1987 in San Luis Obispo, California) is an American water polo player. She was a member of the US water polo team that won a silver medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympics and a gold medal in London in 2012.
Craig played on the women's varsity team in high school as well as playing on the Youth National Team from 2003 to 2006. She played for four years at USC.
Awards and honors
She, UCLA women's water polo senior Tanya Gandy, and her teammate Michelle Stein have been selected as the three finalists for the 2009 Peter J. Cutino Award, an accolade presented annually to the outstanding female and male collegiate water polo players in the United States. The winners were announced at the 10th annual Peter J. Cutino Awards Night Dinner on Saturday, June 6, at The Olympic Club's City Clubhouse in San Francisco.
Craig won the Peter J. Cutino Award again in 2010, making her the only female player to have won it twice.
- USC OLYMPIANS: 1904-2008, USC Trojans Athletic Department, accessed August 26, 2008.
- USC Player Bio.
- Roster Announced For 2009 FINA Women's World Championships, June 24, 2009.
- USA Water Polo Bio of Kami Craig
- Kami Craig and J.W. Krumpholz Win Cutino Award
- Kami wins Peter J. Cutino Award Second Year in a Row
|Wikinews has related news: Australian women to meet USA in water polo's FINA Women's World League Super Finals gold medal game|