From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kanto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kantō (in Japan)
Kantō may refer to:
- Kantō Plain of Japan
- Kantō region of Japan
- Kantō-kai organized crime group
- Kanto (Pokémon), a geographical region in the Pokémon fictional universe named after the Japanese region of the same name
Kantō (in Northeast China or Manchuria)
Kantō may refer to the region of Jiandao (Japanese: 間島 Kantō) in Manchuria, now known more commonly as Yanbian.
Kantō (関東) is an alternate name for Northeast China or Manchuria used in the following:
- Kwantung Army (Japanese: 関東軍 Kantōgun), a unit of the Imperial Japanese Army
- Kwantung Leased Territory (Japanese: 関東州 Kantōshū), a Japanese possession in Northeastern China until the end of World War II
- Kanto (music) is a form of Italian theatre and opera popular in Turkey.
- Kanto (comics), a fictional character in the Mr. Miracle series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.