From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karo may refer to:
- Aaron Karo, author and comedian
- Yosef Karo, 16th-century rabbi and author of the Shulchan Aruch
- Karo Parisyan, Armenian-American mixed martial arts fighter
- Karo people (East Africa) an ethnic group from East Africa
- Karo people (Ethiopia), an ethnic group from Ethiopia
- Karo people (Indonesia), the indigenous people of the Karo Plateau in North Sumatra
- Karō, samurai officials and advisers of feudal Japan.
- KARO (98.7 FM), Nyssa, Oregon
- Karo Group, Inc, Canadian design firm
- Karo Manufacturing, Ltd., South African office chair manufacturer
- Karo Data Management, Ltd., New Zealand data management company
- Karo-kari (honor killings against men is Karo)
- Karo (syrup), liquid sweetener made from corn
- KARO formalism, "Knowledge, Actions, Results and Opportunities"
- Karo (tree), small tree or shrub native to New Zealand, aka Pittosporum crassifolium
- United States v. Karo, 468 U.S. 705 (1984), a Supreme Court decision related to the Fourth Amendment's protections against unreasonable search and seizure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.