From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karo may refer to:
- Karo people (East Africa) an ethnic group from East Africa
- Karo people (Ethiopia), an ethnic group from Ethiopia
- Karo people (Indonesia), the indigenous people of the Karo Plateau in North Sumatra
- Batak Karo language, as spoken by the Karo people (Indonesia).
- Kutuk na Karo, or Bari language, Nilotic language of the Karo people, spoken over large areas of Central Equatoria state in South Sudan, across the northwest corner of Uganda, and into the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Karo, a common Armenian first name, shortened version of Karapet (Eastern Armenian) / Garabed (Western Armenian). For Western Armenian variant of Karo, namely Garo, refer to Garo (disambiguation)#Persons
- Aaron Karo (b. 1979), American author and comedian
- Henry Arnold Karo (1903–1986), vice admiral in the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Joseph ben Ephraim Karo (1488–1575), also known as Yosef Karo, Spanish-born rabbi and author of the Shulchan Aruch
- Karo Parisyan (b. 1982), American mixed martial arts fighter
- KARO (98.7 FM), Nyssa, Oregon
- Karo Group, Inc, Canadian design firm
- Karo Manufacturing, Ltd., South African office chair manufacturer
- Karo Data Management, Ltd., New Zealand data management company
- Karō, samurai officials and advisers of feudal Japan
- Karo-kari (honor killings against men is Karo)
- Karo (syrup), liquid sweetener made from corn
- KARO formalism, "Knowledge, Actions, Results and Opportunities"
- Karo (tree), small tree or shrub native to New Zealand, aka Pittosporum crassifolium
- United States v. Karo, 468 U.S. 705 (1984), a Supreme Court decision related to the Fourth Amendment's protections against unreasonable search and seizure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.