From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kashin (masculine) or Kashina (feminine) may refer to:
- Kashin (town), a town in Tver Oblast, Russia
- Kashin, Iran, a village in Hamadan Province, Iran
- Kashina (village), a village in Blagoevgrad Province, Bulgaria
- Kashin class destroyer, a Soviet guarding ship
- Mod Kashin class destroyer, an updated version of the Kashin class
- Kashin (elephant) (1968–2009), an elephant at Auckland Zoo
- Kachina dolls, a spirit beings in western Puebloan cosmology and religious practices
- Hopi Kachina dolls, created by artists of the Hopi pueblos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.