From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ke)
|Look up ke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KE may refer to:
- the code for Kildare, Ireland
- Kinetic energy in physics
- Knowledge engineering in computer science and in cognitive science
- the country code for Kenya
- the Kenyan TLD, .ke
- an abbreviation for Cornell University co-ed a cappella singing group "The Key Elements"
- the IATA alpha code designator for Korean Air
- Košice, Slovakia
- an extended family studied for a genetic language impairment
Ke may refer to :
- Ke (unit), a traditional Chinese unit of decimal time lasting either 14.4 minutes or 15 minutes
- Ke (kana), the romanisation of the Japanese kana け and ケ; see also Small ke
- kē in Hanyu pinyin, written 柯 in Chinese
- Ké, the stage name of New York singer/songwriter/actor Kevin Grivois
- Elimination rate constant, a value used in pharmacokinetics to calculate the rate at which drugs are removed from the system
- ke is Coulomb's constant.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.