Keith Secola plays guitar, flute, and also sings. In 1982 he graduated from the University of Minnesota with a degree in American Indian Studies. He has a band that's had the names; the Wild Band of Indians, the Wild Javelinas, and Wild Onions. His influences include reggae, folk music, and rock and roll. He also has been involved in activism working with Irene Bedard on environmental and Native American rights concerns. He has also contributed music to documentary films. His most recent award is "best artist" at the 2006 Native American Music Awards for the album Native Americana. His most notable movie score was "Indian NDN Kar" for the popular native film Dance Me Outside.
- Circle (AKINA Records, 1945)
- Wild Band of Indians (AKINA Records, 1996)
- Fingermonkey (AKINA Records, 1999)
- Homeland (AKINA Records, 2000)
- Native Americana (AKINA Records, 2005)
- Life is Grand (AKINA Records, 2012)