The old Kelso Depot, with Teal Hollow Road on the left
|Elevation||751 ft (229 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1290051|
Kelso is an unincorporated community in Lincoln County, Tennessee, United States. Kelso is located along U.S. Route 64 6 miles (9.7 km) east-southeast of Fayetteville. Kelso has a post office with ZIP code 37348. The community is home to the original Benjamin Prichard's distillery.
- "Kelso". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Lincoln County, Tennessee General Highway Map (PDF) (Map). Tennessee Department of Transportation. 2007. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- About Benjamin Prichard's, Benjamin Prichard's official website. Accessed 4 May 2015.
|This Lincoln County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|