From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kem (town))
Kem may refer to:
- Kem, alternative name of Cham-e Mahavi, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kem, Russia, a town in the Republic of Karelia, Russia
- Kem, Uganda, a place in Uganda
- Kem (crater), a crater on Mars
- King Edward Mine, a mine in Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Kem River, a river in Russia
- KEM, IATA airport code for Kemi-Tornio Airport in Finland
- Kem, standard abbreviation of Kemi railway station, Finland
- Kem (singer), an R&B musician
- KEM, a German-made flatbed editor for editing and viewing motion picture film and magnetic soundtracks
- Kem Playing Cards, a maker of plastic player cards acquired in 2004 by United States Playing Card Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.