From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Calil.
Khalil and its variants may refer to:
- Khalil (name), a surname or personal name of multiple individuals and families
- Khelil, Algeria, town and commune in Bordj Bou Arréridj Province, Algeria
- Sidi Khellil, town and commune in El M'Ghair District, El Oued Province, Algeria
- Aïn Ben Khelil, a town and commune in district of Mécheria, Naâma Province, Algeria
- Halil River, also Haliri River, خقZar Dasht River in its upper reaches, a river in the Jiroft and Kahnuj districts of Kerman Province, Iran
- Khalil Kord, a village in Iran
- Khalil, Hormozgan, a village in Iran
- Khalil, alternate name of Qaleh-ye Khalileh, a village in Iran
- Qaleh-ye Khalil, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Halil Rural District, in Kerman Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khalil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.