From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khalil or Halil may refer to:
- Khalil (given name)
- Khalil (surname)
- Khalil (singer)
- Khalil (Pashtun tribe), a Pashtun tribe found in Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Al-Ashraf Khalil (c.1262 – 1293), the eighth Mamluk sultan of Egypt, often referred to as simply "Khalil"
- Halil River
- Khalil Kord, a village in Iran
- Khalil, Hormozgan, a village in Iran
- Khalil, alternate name of Qaleh-ye Khalileh, a village in Iran
- Qaleh-ye Khalil, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Al-Khalil, the Arabic name of Hebron
- Halil Rural District, in Kerman Province, Iran
- Khalili (disambiguation), surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.