From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khalil and its variants may refer to:
- Khalil (name) (disambiguation page for persons with name or surname -- including Khaleel, Khelil)
- Khalil (singer) (born 1994), full name Khalil Amir Sharief, American Contemporary R&B singer
- Khalil (Pashtun tribe), a Pashtun tribe found in Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Al-Ashraf Khalil (c. 1262 – 1293), the eighth Mamluk sultan of Egypt, often referred to as simply "Khalil"
- Khelil, Algeria, town and commune in Bordj Bou Arréridj Province, Algeria
- Sidi Khellil, town and commune in El M'Ghair District, El Oued Province, Algeria
- Aïn Ben Khelil, a town and commune in district of Mécheria, Naâma Province, Algeria
- Halil River, also Haliri River, خقZar Dasht River in its upper reaches, a river in the Jiroft and Kahnuj districts of Kerman Province, Iran
- Khalil Kord, a village in Iran
- Khalil, Hormozgan, a village in Iran
- Khalil, alternate name of Qaleh-ye Khalileh, a village in Iran
- Qaleh-ye Khalil, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Halil Rural District, in Kerman Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.