From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Kahn.
|Look up khan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Khan or KHAN may refer to:
- Genghis Khan
- Khan (title), a title for a ruler in Turkic and Mongolian languages and also used by Persians, Afghans/Pashtuns and Muslim Punjabi Rajputs for chiefs and noblemen.
- Khan (surname), a family name (and list of people with the name).
- a caravanserai (roadside inn for caravans)
- Khan River, an ephemeral river in Namibia
- Khan, Iran (disambiguation)
- Khan (Cambodia), a municipal subdivision of the administrative divisions of Cambodia
- Khan Academy, a non-for-profit educational organization
- State Oil Company v. Khan, a 1997 U.S. Supreme Court decision in antitrust law, often referred to just as Khan.
- Khan (band), an English progressive rock band in the 70s
- Khan (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- The Mandarin archenemy of Iron Man whose real name is Khan also from Marvel Comics
- Khan!, a 1975 US television series
- Khan, former ring name of retired professional wrestler Batista
- Khan Noonien Singh, a character from Star Trek, mostly featured in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and Star Trek Into Darkness
- Shere Khan, a Royal Bengal Tiger and antagonist in The Jungle Book
- KHAN (FM), a defunct radio station (99.5 FM) formerly licensed to serve Chugwater, Wyoming, United States
- KBGB, a radio station (105.7 FM) licensed to serve Kensett, Arkansas, United States, which held the call sign KHAN from 2011 to 2013
- Beg Khan
- Orhan (name)
- Azmat Khan, the patronymic used by the descendants of Sayyid Abd al-Malik Azmat Khan
- Khanum, the female form of the title Khan
- Khanzada or Khan Zadeh, son of Khan, a title and surname used in Pakistan as well as two Muslim Rajput communities found in North India
- Khan Bahadur, a title of honour issued by British India to Muslims who performed any significant deeds of service to the nation or community.
- Tian Kehan, title addressed to emperors of China's Tang Dynasty
- Khanate (disambiguation)
- Kan (disambiguation)
- Kaa (disambiguation)
- Caan (disambiguation)
- Han (disambiguation) - Orhan of the Ottoman Empire
- Xan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.