From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up khan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Khan may refer to:
- a caravanserai
- Khan (band), an English progressive rock band in the 70s
- Khan (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Khan!, a 1975 US television series
- Khan (Cambodia), a municipal subdivision of the administrative divisions of Cambodia
- Khan River, an ephemeral river in Namibia
- Khan Academy, a non-for-profit educational organization
- Khan, former ring name of retired professional wrestler Batista
- Khan Noonien Singh, a character from Star Trek, mostly featured in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and Star Trek Into Darkness
- Khan (title), a title for a ruler in Turkic and Mongolian languages and also used by Persians, Punjabis, Afghans/Pashtuns for chiefs and noblemen.
- Khan (surname), a family name (and list of people with the name).
- Beg Khan, Beg people & Khan people using mongols title.
See also 
- Orhan or Orkhan
- Azmat Khan, the patronymic used by the descendants of Sayyid Abd al-Malik Azmat Khan
- Khanum, the female form of the title Khan
- Khanzada or Khan Zadeh, son of Khan, a title and surname used in Pakistan as well as two Muslim Rajput communities found in North India
- Khan Bahadur, a title of honour issued by British India to Muslims who performed any significant deeds of service to the nation or community.
- Tian Kehan, title addressed to emperors of China's Tang Dynasty
- Khanate (disambiguation)
- Kan (disambiguation)
- Kaan (disambiguation)
- Caan (disambiguation)
- Kahn (disambiguation)
- Han (disambiguation) - Orhan I
- Xan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.