Khordad (Persian: خرداد, Persian pronunciation: [xoɾˈdɒːd]) is the third month of the Iranian calendar. Khordad has thirty-one days. It begins in May and ends in June by the Gregorian calendar. Khordad is the third month of the spring season (Bahar). It is followed by Tir.
- 2 - 1390 - Nasser Hejazi, an Iranian football player and coach.
- 12 - 1392 - Jalal Al-Din Taheri, Iranian scholar, theologian and Islamic philosopher.
- 16 - 1383 - Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States
- 25 - 1391 - Hassan Kassai, Iranian iconic master of Persian classical music.
- 27 - 1392 - Jalil Shahnaz, Iranian maestros.
- 31 - 1392 - Abdol-Aziz Mirza Farmanfarmaian, Iranian architect.
- "Months and Seasons - Persian Vocabulary". 2014. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|