From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up killing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Killing may refer to:
- Causing the death of a living organism
Killing may also refer to:
In entertainment and media
Film and television
- The Killing (film), 1956 film noir directed by Stanley Kubrick
- The Killing (Danish TV series), a three-season long Danish police procedural television drama
- The Killing (U.S. TV series), an American crime drama television series based on the Danish television series
- Killing (comics)
- The Killing (novel), a CHERUB series installment by Robert Muchamore
- "Killings", a short story by Andre Dubus
- Wilhelm Killing (1847–1923), German mathematician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.