|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives
from the 42nd district
January 10, 2011
|Preceded by||Geri Huser|
|Children||Morgan and Monica|
Kim Pearson (born 18 November 1962) is a Republican Iowa State Representative from the 42nd District. She has served in the Iowa House of Representatives since 2011. She was born in Nebraska and raised in Iowa.
As of October 2011[update], Pearson serves on several committees in the Iowa House - the Education, Education Oversight, Education Oversight (Joint), Human Resources, and Transportation committees. She also serves as the vice chair of the Judiciary Committee.
|Iowa House of Representatives primary elections, 2010 
|Aaron Levi Warner II||Republican||577||19.0|
|Iowa House of Representatives elections, 2010 
|Republican gain from Democratic||Kim Pearson||Republican||6,975||47.3|
- "Ron Paul Endorsed by Iowa Representative Kim Pearson Campaign momentum builds". CNBC. 7 June 2011. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "June 8, 2010 Primary Election Results". Iowa Secretary of State. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- "Official Results Report, General Election held November 2, 2010". Iowa Secretary of State. 2010-12-16. p. 83. Retrieved 2011-09-19.
- "Sample Ballot, State Representative, District 42". Polk County Auditor. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kim Pearson.|
- Representative Kim Pearson official Iowa General Assembly site
- Kim Pearson Iowa House official campaign site
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Financial information (state office) at the National Institute for Money in State Politics
|Iowa House of Representatives|
2011 – present