From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Komintern may refer to:
- Comintern, the Communist International
- Komintern artillery tractor
- Soviet cruiser Komintern
- Malyshev Factory (called Kharkov Komintern Locomotive Factory in 1927–38)
- Komintern (rural locality), several rural localities in Russia
- Komintern, a French band from the early 1970s, formed after the break-up of Red Noise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.