From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kongu generally refers to the region of Kongu Nadu, a region of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and/or the people from the region.
It may also refer to:
- Kongu Tamil, a dialect of Tamil language spoken in Western Tamil Nadu
- Kongu Vellalar, a caste in the Western part of Tamil Nadu
- Kongu Vettuva Gounder, a caste in the Western part of Tamil Nadu
- Kongu Express, a train connecting Coimbatore Junction and New Delhi
- Kongu Engineering College
- Kongu Arts and Science College
- Kongu Kalvi Nilayam Matriculation Higher Secondary School
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.