Krawczyk is the 17th most common surname in Poland (64,543 people in 2009). Tailor's Son is an English translation of the name. The Polish root krawiec translates as tailor and the suffix czyk as son of.
Notable people with this name include:
- Andrzej Krawczyk (born 1976), Polish discus thrower
- Betty Krawczyk (born 1928), North American environmental activist, author and former political candidate
- Edward Krawczyk (born 1931), Polish historian of military service
- Jakub Krawczyk, Polish guitarist
- Janusz Krawczyk, Polish luger
- Krzysztof Krawczyk (singer) (born 1946), Polish pop singer
- Marek Krawczyk (born 1976), Polish breaststroke swimmer
- Ray Krawczyk (born 1959), American professional baseball player
- Richard Krawczyk (born 1947), French retired professional football midfielder
- Robert Krawczyk (born 1978), Polish judoka
- Ministry of Interior (Poland). Statystyka najpopularniejszych nazwisk występujących w Polsce in 2009 (The most popular surnames in Poland in 2009). Retrieved on August 19, 2013.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Krawczyk. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|