From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kumari may refer to:
- Kumari (children), a young girl believed to be a host for the goddess Durga
- Kumar or Kumari, a title for a young or unmarried female
- Kumari (actress), South Indian film actress
- Kumari, Nepal, a town in central Nepal
- Kumari Thankam, a Malayalam film actress during 1950s
- Kumari (Kutahya), a town in Turkey
- Kumari (Afyon), a city in Turkey
People with the surname
- Eerik Kumari (1912–1984), Estonian naturalist
- Kaumari, one of the Matrikas, a group of Hindu goddesses
- Kanyakumari, a town in Tamil Nadu, South India
- Brahma Kumari, a pure female follower of Brahma Kumari religion
- Kumari Kamala, Indian classical dancer
- Kumari, Andorian battle cruiser of the Imperial Guard. Fictional starship in the Star Trek universe.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.