Kung fu (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kung fu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kung fu or Chinese martial arts are a number of fighting styles that have developed over the centuries in China.
Kung fu may also refer to:
- Kung fu (term), a term that can be translated into "achievement through great effort"
- Kung Fu (TV series), a 1972–1975 TV series starring David Carradine
- Kung Fu Hustle Stephen Chow Films
- Kung Fu (wrestler) (1951–2001), Mexican Luchador
- Kung-Fu Master or Kung-Fu, an arcade game
- Kung Fu (band), a jazz funk/electro fusion band from New Haven, CT USA
- "Kung Fu" (song), a 1995 song by Ash
- "Kung-Fu" (song), a 1998 song by 187 Lockdown
- Kung-Fu (album), a 1997 album by Heideroosjes
- Kung Fu Records, an independent punk record label
- "Kung Fu", a 1974 song by Curtis Mayfield from Sweet Exorcist
- Kung fu film, action films inspired by Chinese martial arts
- "Kung Fu Fighting", a 1974 single by Carl Douglas
- Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, subsequent TV series (1993–1997) also starring David Carradine
- Kung Fu Naki, ringname for Japanese professional wrestler Shoichi Funaki
- All pages with titles containing "Kung Fu"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.