From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about people with the given name Kyoko. For other uses, see Kyoko (disambiguation).
|Meaning||Multiple meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
|Look up Kyoko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The final syllable "ko" is typically written with the kanji character for child, 子. It is a common suffix to female names in Japan. The first syllable "Kyō" can be written several different ways, with different meanings.
- 恭, "respectful,"
- 京, "of the city or of the capital,"
- 今日, "of today,"
- 杏, "apricot,"
- 鏡, "mirror,"
- 響, "echo, can also mean influential,"
- with the given name Kyōko
- Kyoko Aizome (恭子), an AV actress, singer, director, and writer
- Kyoko Ariyoshi (京子), a Japanese shōjo manga artist
- Kyoko Ayana (杏子), a Japanese AV idol
- Kyoko Chan Cox, the daughter of Yoko Ono and jazz musician Anthony Cox
- Kyoko Edo, a pianist
- Kyoko Fukada (恭子), a Japanese actress, model, and singer
- Kyoko Gardiner, a Japanese poet, artist, and theorist
- Kyoko Hamaguchi (京子), a Japanese freestyle wrestler
- Kyōko Hasegawa (京子), a Japanese actress
- Kyoko Hayashi (京子), a Japanese author
- Kyoko Hikami (恭子), a Japanese voice actress
- Kyoko Ina (恭子), a Japanese figure skater
- Kyoko Inoue (京子), a Japanese professional wrestler
- Kyoko Iwasaki (恭子), a Japanese swimmer, Olympic gold medalist
- Kyoko Izawa (京子), a Japanese politician
- Kyōko Koizumi (今日子), a Japanese singer and actress
- Kyōko Kishida (今日子), a Japanese actress, voice actress, and children's book writer
- Kyōko Kagawa (京子), a Japanese actress
- Kyoko Kano, an older sister of the Japanese celebrities Kano Sisters
- Kyoko Kitamura, a Japanese American musician
- Kyoko Miyagi aka Kyouko Tonguu (恭子), a Japanese voice actress
- Kyoko Mizuki (杏子), a Japanese writer
- Kyoko Nakayama (恭子), a Japanese politician
- Kyoko Nishikawa (京子), a Japanese politician
- Kyoko Takezawa (恭子), a Japanese violinist
- Kyoko Terase (今日子), a Japanese voice actress
- Kyoko Yamada, a Japanese voice actress
- Kyoko Yamamoto (京子), a J-pop singer
- with the given name Kyōko
- Kyoko Harase (京子), a character in the 2003 J-Horror film Ju-on: The Grudge 2
- Kyoko Himeji, a character from Girl's High (Joshikousei)
- Kyoko Kirisaki, a fictional pyrokinetic
- Kyoko Honda (今日子), a character in the manga and anime series Fruits Basket
- Kyoko Minazuki (響子), a playable character in the fighting game series Rival Schools
- Kyoko Iwase(恭子), a racing character from Initial D series.
- Kyoko Mogami (キョーコ), the main heroine of the shōjo manga Skip Beat!
- Kyoko Otonashi (響子), the female protagonist of the manga and anime series Maison Ikkoku
- Kyoko Zeppelin Soryu (キョウコ), a character in the anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Kyoko Sasagawa (京子), a character in the anime series Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
- Kyoko, a friendly home computer in the 2008 Janet Jackson album Discipline.
- Kyoko Hoin, a character in Kodomo no Jikan
- Kyoko Okudera, the main female protagonist in the Japanese horror movie Chakushin Ari 2
- Kyoko, a To-Oh University student in the anime and manga series Death Note (appears volumes 3 and 4, episodes 9, 10, and 15). She is noted for her crush on the Detective L.
- Kyoko, a young woman who comes to New York City to find a man who taught her to dance salsa, from the novel Kyoko by Ryū Murakami.
- Kyoko a character in Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
- Kyoko Sakura a character in Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Kyouko Toshino a character in Yuru Yuri
- Kyōko Shirafuji (白藤 杏子), a female character in the manga and anime series Working!!.
- Kyouko Kasodani, a Touhou Project character.
- Kyouko Kirigiri, a character in Danganronpa
- Kyoko, a novel by Ryū Murakami.
- Kyoko or, in English, Because of You, a film inspired by Ryū Murakami's book.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|