LaSara FireFox (now LaSara Firefox Allen) is an American writer, game designer, and a neuro-linguistic programming master practitioner and trainer. She is a family-traditions witch and a second-generation ordained priestess. Firefox is a graduate of the San Francisco Sex Information organization and has made several appearances in television programs such as Playboy TV's Sexcetera'.
Firefox has written and taught in the fields of spirituality, human sexuality, parenting and bipolar disorder. In addition to Sexy Witch, her writing has been published in numerous anthologies, textbooks, magazines, an encyclopedia, and extensively in online journals. She was also included in the Hot Mommas project on women in leadership. Her essay on bipolar disorder and the entrepreneurial life was second runner up in their national case study competition, and was included in the entrepreneurship textbook, Essentials of Small Business Management, 6th Edition.
"Lasara's ideas about female empowerment are evident in her book, "Sexy Witch", which is still a relevant and controversial work nearly a decade later. "Sexy Witch" is in its third printing in the US, and second printing in both Mexico and the Czech Republic. Sexy Witch is published in four languages, and has been reviewed in better than 12."
Firefox was raised at Greenfield Ranch in Ukiah, California, a 5,600-acre (23 km2) property which was sub-divided into several parcels, some with intentional communities such as Coeden Brith, where Oberon Zell-Ravenheart and Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart founded the Holy Order of Mother Earth (a precursor to the Church of All Worlds), adjacent to Annwfn (run by Gwydion Pendderwen). She is a former president of the Greenfield Ranch Association. She was a clergy member and former president of the board (1999 and 2000) of the Church of All Worlds.
Bewitching Names references Lasara in a discussion on the names of Neo-Pagan witches and their children.
- Sexy Witch. Llewellyn Worldwide. 2005. ISBN 0-7387-0752-X.
- Lasara, Allen (2012). The Pussy Poems. Treasure Finder Press. ISBN 978-1-4675-4147-3.
Articles in longer works 
- Greenfield Ranch 25th Anniversary: 1972-1997. GRAET. 1997.
- The New Settler Interviews, Volume I: Boogie at the Brink. Chelsea Green Publishing Company. 2000.
- Gore, Ariel; Lavender, Bee, ed. (2001). Breeder: Real-Life Stories from the New Generation of Mothers. Seal Press. ISBN 1-58005-051-4.
- Elwood, Taylor, ed. (2006). Magick on the Edge: Adventures in Experimental Magick. Immanion Press/Megalithica Books. ISBN 1-905713-05-3.
- Zell-Ravenheart, Morning Glory (2006). In Oberon Zell-Ravenheart. Circles and Ceremonies: Rituals for All Seasons And Reasons. New Page Books. ISBN 978-1-56414-864-3.
- Ditmore, Melissa Hope (2006). The Encyclopedia of Prostitution and Sex Work. Greenwood Press. ISBN 978-0-313-32968-5.
- Hock, Roger R. (2006). Human Sexuality. Prentice Hall. ISBN 978-0-13-198699-2.
- Scarborough., Norman. Essentials of Small Business Management (6th Edition ed.). Pearson Prentice Hall.
- Vale, V.; Sulak, John (2001). Modern Pagans. San Francisco: Re/Search Publications. ISBN 1-889307-10-6.
- Dath, Dietmar (17.07.2006). "Sex-Hexe LaSara FireFox Fußsohlenlecken im Kerzenschein". Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- "Author: LaSara FireFox". Llewellyn Worldwide. Retrieved December 14, 2011.
- Carlson, Peter (June 3, 2003). "Hex Advice, Coven To Coven". The Washington Post (Washingtonpost Newsweek Interactive – via Highbeam Research (subscription required)). Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- Picket, Debra (October 30, 2005). "'I've never been able to be monogamous successfully'". Chicago Sun-Times (Sun-Times News Group – via Highbeam Research (subscription required)). Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- Pagan Elders Speak Out: A Visit with Oberon and Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart
- Church of All Worlds Website: Excerpt of A Brief History of HOME by Oberon Zell-Ravenheart
- Church of All Worlds Website
- Lazor, Drew (September 29-October 5, 2005). "Magic Fingers". Philadelphia City Paper. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- Rosier, Richard (August 19, 2005). "Local author explores sexual conditioning and identity in new book, Sexy Witch'". Ukiah Daily Journal. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- Official website
- Goodreads LaSara FireFox author profile
- Hot Mommas Teachable Role Model: LaSara Firefox Allen of The Ecstatic Presence Project and Gratitude Games
- Association for Consciousness Exploration Reviews "Sexy Witch"
- Rev. Don of PantheaCon.com interviews LaSara FireFox, author of "Sexy Witch"
- Sexy Witch is available from Amazon.com in both paper back and Kindle formats.
- Tattoos and Tomatoes …an adventure in food, fitness, and gardening.