Broward County Public Schools
|Broward County Public Schools|
"Educating Today's Students For Tomorrow's World"
|600 South East Third Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
|Grades||VPK to 12 (with adult education programs)|
|Enrollment||260,796 (September 2012)|
|Area||Broward County, Florida|
|Budget||$5.271 billion (2012-2013)|
Broward County Public Schools, a public school district serving Broward County, Florida, is the nation's sixth largest public school system and the largest fully accredited district in the nation, with over 260,000 students in more than 310 schools and education centers. The district is headquartered in downtown Fort Lauderdale.
School Board 
- District 1 - Ann Murray
- District 2 - Patricia Good (Vice-Chair)
- District 3 - Katherine Leach
- District 4 - Abby Freedman
- District 5 - Rosalind Osgood
- District 6 - Laurie Rich Levinson (Chair)
- District 7 - Nora Rupert
- At Large (Districtwide) - Donna Korn
- At Large (Districtwide) - Robin Bartleman
Schools in Broward County 
During the 2008-2009 academic school year, the District served 255,738 students. The district covers a total of 286 institutions: 138 elementary schools, 43 middle schools, 33 high schools, 16 adult/vocational schools, 16 centers, and 56 charter schools.
High Schools 
Middle Schools 
Elementary Schools 
See also 
- WBEC-TV (Broward Schools' educational channel)
- WKPX (Broward Schools' radio station)
- List of school districts in Florida
- "The History of Broward County Public Schools". Retrieved 2009-06-20.
- "Robert Runcie, Superintendent of Schools". Retrieved 2009-06-20.
- "Press Releases". Retrieved 2013-03-09.
- By The Numbers
- Contact Us. Broward County Public Schools. Retrieved on May 6, 2009.
- "The School Board of Broward County, Florida". Retrieved 2009-06-20.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Broward County Public Schools|