From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up laminar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laminar means "flat". Laminar may refer to
- Laminar electronics or organic electronics, a branch of material sciences dealing with electrically-conductive polymers and small molecules
- Laminar armour or "banded mail", armour made from horizontal overlapping rows or bands of solid armour plates
- Laminar flame speed, a property of a combustible mixture
- Laminar flow, a fluid flowing in parallel layers with no disruption between the layers
- Laminar organization, the way certain tissues are arranged in layers
- Laminar Research, a Columbia, South Carolina, software company
- Icaro Laminar, an Italian hang glider design
- Pazmany Laminar, a personal light aircraft designed by Ladislao Pazmany
- A common Leaf shape
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.